Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Baby Soap Is It Okay If My Gf Is 17 And She Still Uses Baby Powder, Baby Soap And Cream ?

Is it okay if my gf is 17 and she still uses baby powder, baby soap and cream ? - baby soap

He has never asked, but she called me to his house twice, baby shampoo and soap in the bathroom

I went with his purchases, he is alone with his father, all products for infants and left still feels like 3 months ... I do not know much, but ...

Is there something wrong with him or just a girl ... Want to eat baby food when you travel?

3 comments:

B K said...

Dont worry dude your right, my friend and he also like baby soap, use cream and flour. do not worry,

Cheers,

The Girl said...

Ha, ha, I would say that your friend has sensitive skin. Baby products are less prone to skin problems such as light Exma. You should probably just try to ignore it, or maybe if you added to go shopping with her, please visit some other products for sensitive skin and say something along the lines of 'I, it was a good friend.

For sensitive skin is not the problem, then try again one last tip. In reality, there is a big problem. =)

boboooo said...

You must remove it from my dear childhood friend when she is your friend.
A good thing is that if the two are married and still with you, even willing to save all the problems, if you have children, use all the same! Of course not, baby food is expensive, look in your local supermarket or ask your mother / my father .. Cheers bro!

Post a Comment