Sunday, January 24, 2010

Custom Rubber Car Floor Mats I Want New Rims For My Car. Will They Take The Tire/tube From My Factory Wheels, & Put Them On The New Rims?

I want new rims for my car. Will they take the tire/tube from my factory wheels, & put them on the new rims? - custom rubber car floor mats

I really do not want to spend an additional $ 800 in a conventional rubber. Tires that the factory wheels are in good condition. Thus one could in a garage tire plant in my tires and put them at the edges of new customers?

4 comments:

Troy said...

While the new wheels are the same diameter and not much bigger (or smaller) wheel of time, which should be no problem.

Johnny Rotten said...

Yes, provided they are of equal size ... For PS do not run pipes more ...

Dave87gn said...

Yes, they can transfer, provided you proceed with the same rim size

Dave87gn said...

Yes, they can transfer, provided you proceed with the same rim size

Post a Comment