Monday, February 15, 2010

Im Like Subway Eat Freh Is It Normal To Not Eat When In Love?

Is it normal to not eat when in love? - im like subway eat freh

I love my girlfriend and I do not eat much (I do not feel hungry again, and if I am forced to eat a sandwich more than one half (day ... I sometimes less) I want to vomit)
the only time of day that you eat is by 4 clock, when I came home from school and I like to eat 6inch Subway sandwich and that's it.

if he is of me, I was to eat a lot more aware instant messaging back, actually I have my dinner ready!
is possible, where it is stated that I did not like to eat?

3 comments:

Mutya P said...

They are really in love. But please open your eyes and generous, so that they won t overhauled by a false lover.
Take care and have a good day!
GOD BLESS !!!!!

anime_li... said...

I understand perfectly. I think he wanted to spend more time with your partner, so (I'm not too!) Would be negligence, or simply not eat much, because it probably takes longer, or not. She wanted to be with them.

when they break, it's like: "Well, no txt convo waitng for me, so that the mines and all."


I do not know if it's your question, you expect answers, but I say yes. It is possible, because this also happened to me! xD

R B said...

Yes, but his story is an extreme case. There was a movie called Love Hong Kong to a regime, the food was when we broke feel better.

Several factors can cause loss of appetite, however. It was the girl, or something about the girl? Perhaps it was fear, not attraction. Maybe it was something in his mind, the fear that not even aware of. The fear is much better known to cause a loss of appetite. Good luck in your next relationship!

Post a Comment