Saturday, February 13, 2010

Will Milena Ever Do Hardcore If Mickie James And Layla Teamed Up To Take On Milena And Kristal Marshall In A Tag Team Match Who Will Win?

If mickie james and Layla teamed up to take on Milena and kristal marshall in a tag team match who will win? - will milena ever do hardcore

Everyone knows the beef and Kristal and Layla Mickie / Milena beef. Would not it be great to see a stage and to resolve their differences? Which party should be? I think panties wa s BRA / spanking, but you tell me what is cool

12 comments:

Scott Q said...

I believe that women are fighting on the WWE just suck at. There are games that I can snack and beer or go to the toilet. Please note, take off clothes and show their products, that's all they are good. Seen and not heard what I always say that when it comes to divas.

timothy said...

Mickie will win because he is the best diva Smackdown and Raw ecw.That person is Mickie James

mart ian said...

Mickie James and Melina defeated. Kristal is only one whos not good divas always better in the ring with Layla, but shes.
I must say that Mickie and Layla can win as good companion to be. I think there must be a Fatal Four Way Bra's and matching pants or lingerie pillow party decide to ...

CJD said...

Mickie James and Layla, of course.

Melina's #1 Fan! said...

Mickie and Layla win

FOR REAL!!!! said...

Mickie James to stop a team, because it is not, and the best diva

kristine... said...

Mickie and Layla deffinitly ... Wreslting have more features than others, and that directly relates to that ... Mickie has taken some important **. @

hot_cowg... said...

Mickie James team

JeffHard... said...

Mickie James and Layla

SPIDER ZEDNANREH said...

I guess you're right. Of course I want to see it. Of course I want to win Mickie James and Layla!

jamaican babe said...

Mickie James & Leyla win

MICKIE JAMES #1 FAN (Mickie Lee) said...

Mickie James would win!

Post a Comment